The Valle Isarco/Eisacktal has been visited by the Romans, the Bavarians, by kings, knights, popes, aristocrats, artists and writers. They all influenced history and development. They left traces that can now be discovered in the form of churches, convents, monasteries, arbours, sacred and secular works of art, which are still living in the traditions of our craftsmen in the valleys.
- 7 overnight stays (with breakfast/HB or in apartment)
- Free admission to the Puez-Odle Nature Park House in St. Magdalena/Val di Funes
- Guided tour at Castel Velturno
- Guided tour of the town Chiusa/Klausen, the city of artists
- Visit of the Villandro Archeoparc or the Tiso Mineral Museum
- Visit of all the churches of Sabiona Monastery
- Free use of the public transportation service all over Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Free admission to the over 90 museums all over Alto Adige/Südtirol
and much more.