Our organization Funes Tourism Association treats personal data conforming to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We still use personal data conforming the regulation “Privacy” of 30 May 2003:
Informative Report on the Disclosure and Consent to the processing of Personal Data, as complies with Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003 the “Personal Data Protection Code”
In compliance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, WE HEREBY INFORM that our association, the Funes Tourism Association, duly processes all the personal data pertaining to any of the guests/customers of any tourist packages and offers, to our suppliers as well as to any further individual whatsoever concerned, exactly in as far as said personal data is willingly and freely provided or supplied either by said parties and individuals directly to our Info or Administrative Agencies (by phone, fax or e-mail) or through the collection of any personal data pertaining to any such individual or party by means of any third parties and concerns i.e. by means of official registration forms and documents, etc., whereby the type, nature and form of said collected data is exclusively limited to general/normal personal data as per standard requirements. According to the provisions of said legislative decree, our association hereby guarantees that all personal data is processed in strict compliance with each and every data subject right, particularly as granted in consideration of each and every individual fundamental right and liberty as well as data subject dignity, with specific reference hereby to the privacy, the individual identity and any further data subject right to the protection of any personal data whatsoever collected.
Purposes and aims of data processing
• compliance with any prescription in force, with any legal order, duty or obligation, with community regulations as well as all civil and fiscal laws in force;
• fulfilment of any contract provisions by the parties involved;
• fulfilment of all duties and obligations in connection with tourist association direction and management such as the processing of internal statistical data, for financial statement purposes as well as any administrative, accounting, billing and recording purposes;
• protection/prevention of requirements/management of liabilities/responsibilities,
• intentions/purposes with respect to insurance, particularly third party liability insurance.
With reference to the above stated purposes and aims of data processing, personal data may be disclosed to
• any official administration and authority, as legally provided,
• to the banks and credit institutes that our association is connected with, in as far as the administration and management of claims/liabilities and any financial consultancy issue whatsoever may be concerned,
• to each and every natural/legal, official, public and/or private individuals, entities and parties (legal, consultancy and fiscal and tax consultancy offices, justice courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), whenever such disclosure may be necessary to the ends of our purposes, aims and activities or in view of any requirement and obligation as specified above.
All the personal data processed in our facilities is not otherwise subject to any further divulgation.
can be conducted with or without the help of electronic or automated means whereby said processes shall comprise all the operations as provided and set forth accordingly for data processing in Art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003. In any case, said data processing shall be also conducted in compliance with the application of any safety measure available to guarantee the safety and privacy of such data.
Data subjct rights
The personal data protection code also grants the data subjects the right to exercise specific rights as thereby provided by Art. 7. Specifically a data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him do exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form, the right to be informed on details concerning the source of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the processing as well as the identification data concerning data controllers, data processors and the entities or the categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be thus communicated to. All data subjects shall retain the right to check and to confirm any personal data, to obtain updating, rectification or the integration of any such data as well as the right to requesting the erasure, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of any data that has been processed unlawfully. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part and on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data, and to request subsequent erasure, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of any such data. All representational rights as referred to may be exercised either by the data subject directly or through any party as duly appointed by the data subject to doing so, by sending a request to the person in charge of the data - Funes Tourism Association, Peterweg 10, I-39040 Funes/Villnöss - South Tyrol - either by registered mail or by e-mail to email@example.com
, as accordingly required.
Owner of data processed as above
Funes Tourism Association, Peterweg 10, I-39040 Funes/Villnöss - South Tyrol- in person of its legal representative.